Black Cast Iron Fish Candle Holder Goldfish Koi Lamp
Designer: Carvers Olde Iron
Home to Crafters and DIYs Everywhere! Plus tons of Cast Iron Home Decor
- Heavy Heirloom Cast Iron in Black
- Holds tea lights or votive candles
- Light shines out of scale shaped holes
- Gloss black finish lantern
- Handy ring built on for easy hanging
This quaint and antique looking candle lamp looks great on a porch, table, end table or mantle. Anywhere you need that special touch of the old days. The cast iron is rough and primitive. It is coated in a black finish but can easily be repainted if you wish. Easy DIY project.
Measures 12" long, about 7" tall and 7" wide. The fish itself appears to be koi or goldfish. Weighs over 5 lbs of solid iron.