2pc Cast Iron Bottle Openers porch cooler wall
Designer: Carvers Olde Iron
Home to Crafters and DIYs Everywhere! Plus tons of Cast Iron Home Decor
There is something quite satisfying about grabbing a cold one and popping the cap off on an old timey bottle opener. The cap generally falls straight down into a coffee can or even a paper beer case box, leaving you with a cold bottle fizzing perfectly from a split second of effort. Cool effervescence around the lip of the bottle is just a plus. Cheers!
- Cast Iron Set of 2 bottle openers
- Mounts on any wood surface.
- Comes with matching mounting screws
- Old rustic brown finish, looks old and antique
- Says 'Open Here" on top
- measures about 3 inches tall and 2 3/4 inches wide
- sticks out from wall about 1 1/4"
- perfect for crafts and bottle opener placement just about anywhere.
- Works well inside or outside