HS2 - 10pc Cast Iron Horseshoes Crafting Western Decor 6x5.5
Designer: Carvers Olde Iron
Home to Crafters and DIYs Everywhere! Plus tons of Cast Iron Home Decor
- Authentic horseshoe replicas in heavy cast iron
- Measures 6" long x 5 1/2" wide, compare to the coffee cup
- No cleaning or grinding is necessary
- Perfect for all crafters, DIY, furniture makers
- Horseshoes are flat, no clips on the back with countersunk holes for attaching with screws.
- New clean cast iron that might show light rust in spots. That's the nature of new cast iron.
Carvers Olde Iron exclusive! We have designed the first and only authentic horseshoe replicas. We picked 5 of the most representative shoes our farriers bring to us. We then copied and cast them in all their worn splendor and removed the clips from the back. These are heavy cast iron. They weigh about 1/2 lb each. We wind up with a choice horseshoe totally suited to all crafters. It's clean, polished, no nails, and no clips. These are perfect for children or adult crafts. Plus they are clean and ready for whatever use you have for them. We have 5 sizes and two cut pieces for making racks. They all have nail holes. Used for weddings, child crafts, furniture making, tack hanger, coat and hat racks, western decor, primitive and country decor and even Kentucky Derby parties!