Brown Cast Iron Fish Candle Holder Goldfish Koi Lamp Lantern
Designer: Carvers Olde Iron
Home to Crafters and DIYs Everywhere! Plus tons of Cast Iron Home Decor
- Heavy Heirloom Cast Iron
- Holds tea lights or votive candles
- Light shines out of scale shaped holes
- Old timey brown patina, weighs over 5 lbs!
- Measures 12" long, about 7" tall and 7" wide.
- Handy ring built on for hanging
- EASY ASSEMBLY WITH PHILIPS SCREWDRIVER
This quaint and antique looking candle lamp looks great on a porch, table, end table or mantle. Anywhere you need that special touch of the old days. The cast iron is rough and primitive. It is coated in a dark brown patina but can easily be repainted if you wish.
The fish itself appears to be koi or goldfish.