2 pc Pop up open purse fan pocket cool hot flash menopause
Designer: DC Mach Inc
Home to Crafters and DIYs Everywhere! Plus tons of Cast Iron Home Decor
Nothing stops hot flashes it seems. Our VP is a breast cancer survivor and ever since she began treatment has endured tremendous bouts of all consuming hot flashes. She would soak her clothes in sweat in moments. She kept small electric fans all over her home for emergency cool down. But what happened when she was out and about? She suffered! So we found these neat little pop up fans that fit just about anywhere. They stay folded up in her purse, but when she needs to cool off, a simple flick of her wrist and she's making her own delightful cooling breeze. She still gets hot flashes but at least she can make her own air. We came up with a catchy slogan 'Caution, Woman on Fire' and she started giving them to all her friends. We sell them in pairs. One for you, and one for your girlfriend.
- These pop open fans are a classy way to cool off!
- Pops open in an instant for the URGENT power surge!
- Folds up with an easy twist. Hold left rim of fan with thumb facing up. Hold right rim of fan with thumb facing down. Twist, push together and stuff into handle.
- Fits easily in your purse or pocket.
- Perfect gift for any HOT woman or man.
- Cute 'Caution Woman on Fire' design in bright red
- Fan measures 7" open and 4" when closed
Give one to your girlfriend and keep one for yourself!
- Sold in sets of 2. See Youtube video for folding intructions.